Lee Child is the author of nineteen New York Times bestselling Jack Reacher thrillers, ten of which have reached the #1 position. All have been optioned for major motion pictures; the first, Jack Reacher, was based on One Shot. Foreign rights in the Reacher series have sold in almost a hundred territories. A native of England and a former television director, Lee Child lives in New York City.
#1 New York Times bestselling author Lee Child follows the electrifying 61 Hours with his latest Reacher thriller--a story that hits the ground running and then accelerates all the way to a colossal showdown. There's deadly trouble in the corn country of Nebraska . . . and Jack Reacher walks right into it. First he falls foul of the Duncans, a local clan that has terrified an entire county into submission. But it's the unsolved case of a missing child, already decades-old, that Reacher can't let go. The Duncans want Reacher gone--and it's not just past secrets they're trying to hide. They're awaiting a secret shipment that's already late--and they have the kind of customers no one can afford to annoy. For as dangerous as the Duncans are, they're just the bottom of a criminal food chain stretching halfway around the world. For Reacher, it would have made much more sense to keep on going, to put some distance between himself and the hard-core trouble that's bearing down on him. For Reacher, that was also impossible. Worth Dying For is the kind of explosive thriller only Lee Child could write and only Jack Reacher could survive--a heart-racing page-turner no suspense fan will want to miss.
- Library Journal Prepub Alert 05/01/2010 pg. 54 (EAN 9780385344319, Hardcover)
- Publishers Weekly 09/06/2010 (EAN 9780385344319, Hardcover)
- Romantic Times 11/01/2010 pg. 72 (EAN 9780385344319, Hardcover)
- Booklist 10/01/2010 pg. 36 (EAN 9780385344319, Hardcover)
- Library Journal 10/01/2010 pg. 65 (EAN 9780385344319, Hardcover)
- Kirkus Reviews 10/01/2010 (EAN 9780385344319, Hardcover)
- Entertainment Weekly 10/15/2010 pg. 77 (EAN 9780739377864, Paperback)
- Entertainment Weekly 11/12/2010 pg. 79 (EAN 9780739377864, Paperback)