Product Code: 9780062392497
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
The hilarious chapter book series about an accidental rule breaker from Katherine Applegate--Newbery Medal winning and bestselling author of The One and Only Ivan, Crenshaw, and Wishtree--returns with a fresh new look from artist Brian Biggs and bonus material!
When Roscoe's stuffed pig, Hamilton, goes missing, he is convinced that Wyatt, the class bully, is responsible. When Roscoe finds out where Wyatt keeps his teddy bear, he decides to give that pignapper a taste of his own medicine. That will fix everything. Won't it?
Roscoe and his comical misadventures will appeal to fans of Megan McDonald's Stink series; Nancy Krulik's George Brown, Class Clown series; Rebecca Elliott's Owl Diaries series;and Dan Gutman's My Weirder School series. This repackaged edition includes Roscoe Riley's Time-Out Activities, featuring lists, games, and more.
- Bulletin of Ctr for Child Bks 10/01/2008 pg. 5 (EAN 9780061148842, Hardcover)
- Bulletin of Ctr for Child Bks 09/01/2008 (EAN 9780061148842, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/2009 pg. 54 (EAN 9780061148842, Hardcover)
- Bulletin of Ctr for Child Bks 10/01/2008 pg. 5 (EAN 9780061148835, Paperback)
- Bulletin of Ctr for Child Bks 09/01/2008 (EAN 9780061148835, Paperback)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/2009 pg. 54 (EAN 9780061148835, Paperback)
Contributor Bio: Applegate, Katherine
Katherine Applegate is the Newbery Medal-winning and #1 New York Times bestselling author of numerous books, including The One and Only Ivan, The One and Only Bob, Crenshaw, Wishtree, the Endling series, the Roscoe Riley Rules chapter book series, and the Animorphs series, which she coauthored with her husband, Michael Grant. Katherine lives with her husband and their children in California. You can visit her online at www.katherineapplegate.com or visit www.theoneandonlyivan.com.
Contributor Bio: Biggs, Brian
Everything Goes is a series of books written and illustrated by Brian Biggs. The first books in the series, Everything Goes: On Land and Everything Goes: In the Air, are a celebration of cars, trucks, motorcycles, planes, and other things that go!