high, then settles into quick-
step mode. How I've missed
that race and pound. How
I've missed the lack of control. Crank. Glass. Ice. Crystal. Whatever you call it, it's all the same: a monster. Kristina thinks she can control it. Now with a baby to care for, she is determined to be the one deciding when and how much, the one calling the shots. But the monster is strong, and before she knows it, Kristina is back in its grip...and it won't let go. The sequel to Crank, this is the continuing story of Kristina and her descent back to hell.
- Audio File Best Young Adult 12/01/2009 pg. 34 (EAN 9781598877625, Compact Disc)
- Kirkus Review - Children 07/15/2007 pg. 729 (EAN 9781416940906, Hardcover)
- Voice of Youth Advocates 08/01/2007 pg. 242 (EAN 9781416940906, Hardcover)
- Publishers Weekly 08/13/2007 pg. 69 (EAN 9781416940906, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 09/01/2007 pg. 198 (EAN 9781416940906, Hardcover)
- Booklist 10/01/2007 pg. 45 (EAN 9781416940906, Hardcover)
- Voya Top 10 Qck Pick/Reluctant 04/01/2008 pg. 8 (EAN 9781416940906, Hardcover)
Contributor Bio: Hopkins, Ellen
Ellen Hopkins is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of fourteen young adult novels, as well as the adult novels Triangles, Collateral, and Love Lies Beneath. She lives with her family in Carson City, Nevada, where she has founded Ventana Sierra, a nonprofit youth housing and resource initiative. Visit her at EllenHopkins.com and on Facebook, and follow her on Twitter at @EllenHopkinsLit.