Froggy's Day with Dad ( Froggy )
Jonathan London is the creator of twenty-five books about lovable and enduringly popular Froggy. He is also a poet and a novelist. Jonathan and his wife live in Graton, California.Frank Remkiewicz has illustrated numerous books for children, including the popular Froggy books by Jonathan London (Viking and Puffin). He lives in Sarasota, Florida.
Froggy and his dad celebrate Father's Day with a game of miniature golf, among other things.;Ages 002 up.
"This is a great read-aloud with sounds and words that encourage active participation.... A charming story to calm those pre-school jitters."
It's Father's Day at last, and Froggy is so-o-o excited. "We're going to play golf!" he tells his dad. Oh no. Dad says Froggy's too little for golf. "But you're just the right size to play miniature golf!" he explains. At the fun park, Froggy discovers mini golf is fun--especially once he figures out how to face the right way. With his beginner's luck, Froggy makes a hole in one! But his next shot hits his dad on the head-- bonk!--and that's only the beginning. All ends well, though, when Froggy presents his dad with a special coffee mug he decorated in school: To the Best Dad I Ever Had!
- PW Notes and Reprints 04/26/2004 pg. 69 (EAN 9780670035960, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 06/01/2004 pg. 114 (EAN 9780670035960, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/2004 pg. 349 (EAN 9780670035960, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 07/01/2004 pg. 349 (EAN 9780670035960, Hardcover)
- Publishers Weekly 04/26/2004 (EAN 9780670035960, Hardcover)