Froggy Goes to Bed ( Froggy )
Froggy finds many ways to delay bedtime.
Jonathan London is the creator of twenty-five books about lovable and enduringly popular Froggy. He is also a poet and a novelist. Jonathan and his wife live in Graton, California. Frank Remkiewicz has illustrated numerous books for children, including the popular Froggy books by Jonathan London (Viking and Puffin). He lives in Sarasota, Florida.
Froggy finds many ways to delay bedtime.;002-006.
It's time for bed! Not if Froggy has his way! Even after a long day of playing, Froggy's still not tired. His bath is ready, but first Froggy has to find his boat. And where are his pajamas? And how did his toothbrush get into the cookie jar? Oh, Frrooggyy! Now it's time to go to sleep, right? But Froggy can't sleep without a bedtime story! Join Froggy as he hops, flops, and zips from one familiar bedtime ritual to another. Illustrated by Frank Remkiewicz
- Booklist 03/01/2000 pg. 1250 (EAN 9780670888603, Hardcover)
- Kirkus Review - Children 05/15/2000 pg. 716 (EAN 9780670888603, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 06/01/2000 pg. 119 (EAN 9780670888603, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/2000 pg. 252 (EAN 9780670888603, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 07/01/2000 pg. 252 (EAN 9780670888603, Hardcover)