Do you have the 2017-2018 Federal Sentencing Guidelines?
This edition of the Guidelines Manual reflects prior amendments including:
Unlawfully Entering or Remaining in the United States
Conditions of Probation and Supervised Release
Child Pornography Circuit Conflicts
As no new amendments were adopted, this version of the Guidelines Manual is the same as the 2016-2017 version.
CHAPTERS AND SECTIONS
- Offenses Against the Person-Homicide, Assault, Criminal Sexual Abuse and Offenses Related to Registration as a Sex Offender, Kidnapping, Abduction, or Unlawful Restraint, Air Piracy and Offenses Against Mass Transportation Systems, Threatening or Harassing Communications, Hoaxes, Stalking, and Domestic Violence.
- Basic Economic Offenses-Theft, Embezzlement, Receipt of Stolen Property, Property Destruction, and Offenses Involving Fraud or Deceit-Burglary and Trespass, Robbery, Extortion, and Blackmail, Commercial Bribery and Kickbacks, Counterfeiting and Infringement of Copyright or Trademark, Motor Vehicle Identification Numbers, Offenses Involving Public Officials and Violations of Federal Election Campaign Laws
- Offenses Involving Drugs And Narco-Terrorism including Unlawful Manufacturing, Importing, Exporting, Trafficking, or Possession; Continuing Criminal Enterprise, Unlawful Possession, and Regulatory Violations
- Offenses Involving Criminal Enterprises and Racketeering-Racketeering, Extortionate Extension of Credit, Gambling, Trafficking in Contraband Cigarettes and Smokeless Tobacco, and Labor Racketeering
- Offenses Involving Commercial Sex Acts-Sexual Exploitation of Minors, and Obscenity-Promoting A Commercial Sex Act or Prohibited Sexual Conduct, Sexual Exploitation of a Minor, and Obscenity
- Offenses Involving Individual Rights-Civil Rights, Political Rights, Privacy and Eavesdropping, Peonage, Involuntary Servitude, Slave Trade, and Child Soldiers
- Offenses Involving the Administration of Justice
- Offenses Involving Public Safety-Explosives and Arson, Firearms, and Mailing Injurious Articles
- Offenses Involving Immigration, Naturalization, and Passports
- Offenses Involving National Defense and Weapons of Mass Destruction-Treason, Sabotage, Espionage and Related Offenses, Evasion of Military Service, Prohibited Financial Transactions and Exports, and Providing Material Support to Designated Foreign Terrorist Organizations, Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons and Materials, and Other Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Offenses Involving Food, Drugs, Agricultural Products, Consumer Products, and Odometer Laws
- Adjustments-Victim-Related Adjustments, Role in the Offense, Obstruction and Related Adjustments, Multiple Counts, Acceptance of Responsibility, Criminal History and Criminal Livelihood
- Determining the Sentence-Sentencing Table, Probation, Imprisonment, Supervised Release, Restitution, Fines, Assessments, Forfeitures, Sentencing Options, Implementing the Total Sentence of Imprisonment, Specific Offender Characteristics, Relief From Disability, and Departures, Substantial Assistance to Authorities, Other Grounds for Departure, Early Disposition Programs
- Sentencing Procedures, Plea Agreements, and Crime Victims’ Rights
- Violations of Probation and Supervised Release-Authority, Background, Resolution of Major Issues, The Basic Approach, A Concluding Note, and Probation and Supervised Release Violations
- Sentencing of Organizations-General Application Principles, Remedying Harm from Criminal Conduct, and Effective Compliance and Ethics Program