CAM Jansen: The Mystery of the Stolen Diamonds #1 ( Cam Jansen #01 )
"What wrongdoer is any match for Cam Jansen, the girl with the amazing photographic memory?" ( Booklist) "An uncluttered plot, a clever heroine, clear language, and a dash of humor make for a zestful mystery."( School Library Journal)
David A. Adler is the author of more than two hundred children's books, including the Cam Jansen series, the easy-to-read Young Cam Jansen series and the Jeffrey Bones series. Visit David at www.davidaadler.com and Cam at www.camjansen.com.
; Fifth-grader Cam uses her photographic memory to solve a jewelry store robbery at the mall.; Ages 7 and up.; 0; 2.2.
No mystery is too great for super-sleuth Cam Jansen and her amazing photographic memory! Can Cam help catch the diamond thief? Cam and her friend Eric are sitting at the mall when the jewelry store is robbed. Cam sees the thief, but the police arrest the wrong person. Now it's up to Cam to catch the real criminal! The Cam Jansen books are perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books, and Cam is a spunky young heroine whom readers have loved for over two decades.
- Wilson Children's Catalog 04/11/2019 (EAN 9780670200399, Hardcover)
- Wilson Children's Catalog 04/11/2019 (EAN 9780142401781, Paperback)
- School Library Journal 01/01/1987 (EAN 9780670811182, Hardcover)
- Ingram Children's Advance 07/01/1999 pg. 39 (EAN 9780141304618, Paperback)
- Ingram Advance 08/01/1999 pg. 36 (EAN 9780141304618, Paperback)