David A. Adler (www.davidaadler.com and www.camjansen.com) is the author of more than 175 children's books. Before becoming a children's book author, he taught math and science, and completed master's degrees in marketing and economics. He lives in Woodmere, New York.
No mystery is too great for super-sleuth Cam Jansen and her amazing photographic memory!Mysteries follow super-sleuth Cam Jansen everywhere she goes...even to an amusement park. Cam, Eric, and Cam's aunt Katie and uncle George have just braved the amusement park's Haunted House when Aunt Katie realizes that her wallet is missing. Did she lose it or was it stolen? Cam is convinced that this is the start of a very spooky mystery! The Cam Jansen books are perfect for young readers who are making the transition to chapter books, and Cam is a spunky young heroine whom readers have loved for over two decades.
- Ingram Advance 10/01/1999 pg. 100 (EAN 9780141306490, Paperback)
- Booklist 04/01/1992 pg. 1445 (EAN 9780670834198, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 04/01/1992 pg. 86 (EAN 9780670834198, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/1992 (EAN 9780670834198, Hardcover)
- Wilson Children's Catalog 04/11/2019 (EAN 9780670834198, Hardcover)