CAM Jansen and the Millionaire Mystery ( Cam Jansen #32 )
Using her excellent memory, Cam Jansen, aided by her friend Eric, investigates the disappearance of Mrs. Scott's valuable pearl necklace during a charity brunch.
David A. Adler is the author of more than two hundred children's books, including the easy-to-read Young Cam Jansen series and the Jeffrey Bones series. Visit David at www.davidaadler.com and Cam at www.camjansen.com Joy Allen has illustrated many books for young readers. Visit Joy's Web site at www.joyallenillustration.com
Can Cam catch a jewel thief? Mysteries follow super-sleuth Cam Jansen everywhere she goes... even to a charity event. Cam and Eric are at a benefit with their mothers to raise money for local firefighters. When the host's pearl necklace goes missing, the luncheon turns into a whodunit, and all the guests are suspects. Can Cam use her photographic memory to identify the culprit before the thief gets away?
- School Library Journal 04/01/2013 pg. 54 (EAN 9781101592878, Open Ebook)
- Kirkus Reviews 08/15/2012 pg. 1819 (EAN 9780670012589, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 09/01/2012 pg. 135 (EAN 9780670012589, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/2013 pg. 53 (EAN 9780670012589, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 04/01/2013 (EAN 9780670012589, Hardcover)