Product Code: 9780689820892
Availability:Out of stock
Have a question?
Alexander's back, facing another of childhood's trials and tribulations with Judith Viorst's trademark humor and keen sense of what's important to kids.
- Booklist 08/01/1995 pg. 1949 (EAN 9780689319587, Hardcover) - *Starred Review
- Publishers Weekly 09/11/1995 pg. 85 (EAN 9780689319587, Hardcover)
- Kirkus Review - Children 09/15/1995 pg. 1359 (EAN 9780689319587, Hardcover)
- New York Times 11/12/1995 pg. 44 (EAN 9780689319587, Hardcover)
- School Library Journal 10/01/1995 pg. 122 (EAN 9780689319587, Hardcover) - *Starred Review
- Hornbook Guide to Children 07/01/1995 pg. 48 (EAN 9780689319587, Hardcover)
Contributor Bio: Viorst, Judith
Judith Viorst is the author of the beloved Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day, which has sold some four million copies; the Lulu books, including Lulu and the Brontosaurus; the New York Times bestseller Necessary Losses; four musicals; and poetry for children and young adults. Her most recent books of poetry include What Are You Glad About? What Are You Mad About? and Nearing Ninety.
Contributor Bio: Glasser, Robin Preiss
Robin Preiss Glasser is the #1 New York Times bestselling illustrator of the Fancy Nancy series, written by Jane O'Connor; America: A Patriotic Primer, A Is for Abigail, and Our Fifty States by Lynne Cheney; and Tea for Ruby by Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York. She lives in Southern California with her family.
Contributor Bio: Cruz, Ray
Ray Cruz is the illustrator of the modern classics Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day and Alexander, Who Used To Be Rich Last Sunday.